347. Me, myself and I




Selfishness is a trap without bottom. Everyone will fall into this seduced by own desires and wishes. The main difference is in control, how much are we able to resist and fight against this demonic feeling?

Every human relation will consider selfishness as enemy. Mother can't be selfish, friends can't think only about their needs, lovers must share things and accept opinions from other side.


How you will recognize this moment when you were selfish?

Selfishness will develop from small seed into monster plant. 


First stage: you are talking only about yourself, even you are not alone. "I think we should go there. You need to accept my proposition, i know the best."

Second stage: denials of other wishes and needs. "I think you are not so experienced to do this. Let me do this."

Third stage: you do mistakes, but you don't want to admit it. "What, did i mistake? It could not happen to me, i am perfect. "

Fourth stage : you will blame others that they hurt you, without seeing your contribution. "But you insulted me and i slap you. You provoke me so i broke your nose."



When person is selfish, she will made small circle. There will be people who are made accord her wishes. That people will clap their hands for all her actions, they will confirm what she is doing even she does wrong. This circle will be closed for everyone who thinks different. Ego is creator of this circle and such person doesn't allow criticism or different opinions. This is small world and dictator is sitting on big chair surrounded by his smarmy friends.


The most beautiful relations develop from differences. When someone make a challenge, he will not insult you. An opposite, this person tests you how much you are brave to accept differences. The best friends i made are those i had some argument at the beginning. Once when we agreed about our preferences, we made great healthy deal. 

You can see good example of selfishness at internet pages. Add me, chat with me, like my page, accept my tags. All this is nice and interesting, but what you offer for return? Silence, ignorance, arrogance or just a hint that others are too small for you?

Famous persons are celebrities because their fans made this from them. Without audience, every cocky star would be nothing. 

Selfishness will show her dark face once when you lose friends or person who is owner of your heart. This is only medicine for egoists, because then they will be finally faced with themselves. 

"Mirror, mirror who is the most beautiful woman in the world? It must be me." Like in old fairy tale, your ego wants to kill all rivals , but the biggest rival is inside of you. 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

272. On the edge

671. Attitude on high heels

645. Keep it private