686. Skeletons in the closet


If you constantly live in past, you can’t focus at present and you don’t see the future.  I learnt to separate my present moments from past. Skeletons in the closet my stay there, cause every exhumation will make them smell more.
How i look at people who constantly live in past?
They can’t forgive mistakes.
They are not progressing.
They lost battle with time, cause everything was better for them, in “that time. “
They rarely give chance to new friends, new things and new love .
Living in past make us to regret, to remember or to be nostalgic. Imagine that you drive car, and you don’t drive forward. You drive back on the road you already passed. How you can expect change if you are constantly on the same road?
One of my qualities are forgiveness and tolerance. Yes, i give chance because i believe everyone makes mistakes and people can change in some circumstances. I am not rigid, so i don’t care if someone was hooligan, cheater, playboy, player or similar. Wounded people often have big heart and bunch of emotions, at difference from people who lived under golden cage with golden spoon in their ass.
C8DGY6PVQAA-_-A.jpg
What kind of people judge others by their past?
People who live in comfort zone. No risk, no damage.
People who don’t like changes . 
People who aware to  make any cuts.
Sometimes i had ritual to make farewell with past. I burn old diaries, old notebook and old clothes. Gifts i got from ex partners and ex friends i thrown into garbage. If there is nothing left, i go forward. I don’t hate and i don’t turn around. I want to live free , that is why i can’t look at this skeletons.
People who live in past talk on this way : “Yes, i will never forget what he did. It was very sad , i remember as it happened yesterday. I still can’t look her into eyes. I remind myself every day that she doesn’t deserve to forgive her. I will remember this till the end of my life. “
Why is that bitterness when you have so much things in present to be joyful? Living in past is life on graveyard. All is still here, but nothing new.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

272. On the edge

671. Attitude on high heels

436. Temptations - demons on your way