Skip to main content

Why you should not force your plans and wishes?

 





If you wish for something really hard, take a step back. 

Remember the day when you wanted something so badly and you felt you will die if you don't get it.

That day, you made pressure on your wishes and plans.

You were in a state of despair.

You did not have plan B.

Fear ruled with you because you did not reconsider, what will happen if those wishes don't realize?



Let's assume you forgot what you wanted the most. Time passed, you were busy, and those wishes are pushed into the background. 

Suddenly, your dream is a reality.

The guy who did not notice you invited you on the date.

You found a job even though you gave up on it.

New opportunities appeared, even if you did not ask for them.


Your energy guides. If your energy is negative, that means you are full of fear, anger, and rage. Then you can't deal with rejections, you are attacking everyone who disagrees with you, and you are self-destructive.

If you are calm and don't expect too much there is no pressure. The view is open, energy can flow freely, and opportunities will fly to you like birds.

Imagine you are a woman who doesn't need love at the moment. You would be happy to find love, but you will not scream and destroy everything around you if you can't find a relationship. Now, it is coming to you. You are patient, don't rush, and are ready for compromises and agreements.

People will avoid emotional vampires. You know at least one with this speech:

"OMG, I was born unhappy. My wife cheated on me, my son was injured in a car accident, and I lost my job. It must be a devil's deal. Let me tell you one more detail..."

People don't want to listen to emotional vampires. They ask for solutions, not despair. So if you feel you can't get what you wish, step back.  This is just regrouping, not giving up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should we respond to negative reviews?

Recently I had a discussion in my social media about negative ratings. There was a situation in Goodreads, where I got two negative reviews on my two books. The point was in the way how the ratings were set up. First rating for my book "Body in the waves" was placed under 5-star review from another reviewer. While the reviewer praising my book, the troll came under to say "This is really bad book." Second rating was described as " Poor author needs writing lessons." Both reviews broke standards of reviewing, because there is no visible evidence that book was downloaded in Kindle unlimited or purchased. It was a clear troll act from a new page, without a profile photo and with a nickname. I reported this to Goodreads and they responded me they are processing this. Meanwhile, I heard from other authors that Goodreads failed to do anything about trolling.  In these terms, Goodreads should delete such profiles and forbid the access because of breaking rules. T...

Why the refund is damaging indie authors?

I understand someone can be disappointed with a book. It is like I was disapointed with my trousers online and returned it. What makes a difference, my trousers were 40 euros. The book was 2.49 cents. This makes return funny, because what can you do with this money? Some readers don't understand story behind the refund. The author will get minus royalties. - 0.13 c in my Kindle report, that will vanish when someone else buy the book. The situation happens. Someone accidentaly clicked and bought a book. A random customer wants a refund. Maybe it was not a random move. Maybe the customer clicked, bought and did not like the book. When you don't like the book choose another options, instead of damaging authors. Write a negative review. Write negative one star rating. Don't purchase another books from this author. Or, maybe to reconsider and read it, again? If you write negative reviews or rate it with 1 or 2 stars, you are making a favor to authors. You are moving algorithms i...

Five myths about promo sites

Recently I asked for a featured Bookbub deal for one of my books. I got response that my book should be free priced and my expense would be 230 dollars. This is really funny, because I could expect people grab my book for free and give me one star (as it happens when books are available for everyone). To pay such amount of money would be waste and without a purpose. I am mix of traditional and indie author. Having a publisher, but not bestseller books, I am looking for ways to increase my book sales. Promo sites like Bookbub are very expensive and they offer their deals for 25% books from authors who applied for this. I had an insight to author's books who grabbed Bookbub deals. It works will authors who are already selling a good amount of their books. In general, promo sites are not working for favor of indie authors. These are five myths about promo sites: Promo sites give many readers. It is not true, because you will get visibility and many trolls, but not readers. Promo sites...