Skip to main content

Redemption- the sequel of my book "The Seller of Sins"



 


I decided to write a book in a series after I read reviews for part one, "The Seller of Sins". It inspired me to spread the word further. In first book, a married couple is described in detail, their stories are parallel, and the present and past are tangled. What made Karolina cheat, and what made Filip do the same, is explained in the first book.


In the sequel "Redemption", I made more details about the story. The mysterious character, Blanka, deserves an explanation, as the end of part one was uncertain. Readers can interpret the story in different ways, to judge Filip or to judge Karolina. Karolina wanted a child, and Filip wanted to taste the life of a playboy, so their conflict was inevitable. Adriana is a new character who is moving the plot. 

In the role of Karolina's virtual lover, Omer will get an important part in the second book. Now, their meeting is real, so they will have more possibilities.

If you were judged by the community because you don't have a child, you will love the book. If you are open-minded and love dramatic stories, this one is for you.

Dark and mysterious moments are the background of this book.

This is not a happily ever after fairy tale. This is a contemporary romance story and a brutally realistic story about unhappy marriage.

The reviewer said:

The second part of the short story "The Seller of Sins II Redemption" by Kristina Gallo in my opinion is much better than the first part. As in the first part, we follow the same characters, Karolina and Filip. Their relationship is on the verge of breaking even though they have overcome difficult moments. Blanka's cousin Adriana finds compromising pictures on her laptop and decides to blackmail Filip. But when she meets him, she changes her plans and has sex with him. The fragile bond between Karoline and Filip comes to the brink of an abyss.
As in the first part of the story, it re-examines relationships that are based on sexuality from the very beginning, love is on the margins. But what happens when the excitement passes, can such connections between people survive or will they simply collapse like a tower of cards. If we live in computer virtuality or life virtuality, that virtuality always dissipates in the end and life remains.
I would recommend the book to lovers of romance with a dose of eroticism.


If you read the book, I would love your review.



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08PP6GF3Q/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should we respond to negative reviews?

Recently I had a discussion in my social media about negative ratings. There was a situation in Goodreads, where I got two negative reviews on my two books. The point was in the way how the ratings were set up. First rating for my book "Body in the waves" was placed under 5-star review from another reviewer. While the reviewer praising my book, the troll came under to say "This is really bad book." Second rating was described as " Poor author needs writing lessons." Both reviews broke standards of reviewing, because there is no visible evidence that book was downloaded in Kindle unlimited or purchased. It was a clear troll act from a new page, without a profile photo and with a nickname. I reported this to Goodreads and they responded me they are processing this. Meanwhile, I heard from other authors that Goodreads failed to do anything about trolling.  In these terms, Goodreads should delete such profiles and forbid the access because of breaking rules. T...

Why the refund is damaging indie authors?

I understand someone can be disappointed with a book. It is like I was disapointed with my trousers online and returned it. What makes a difference, my trousers were 40 euros. The book was 2.49 cents. This makes return funny, because what can you do with this money? Some readers don't understand story behind the refund. The author will get minus royalties. - 0.13 c in my Kindle report, that will vanish when someone else buy the book. The situation happens. Someone accidentaly clicked and bought a book. A random customer wants a refund. Maybe it was not a random move. Maybe the customer clicked, bought and did not like the book. When you don't like the book choose another options, instead of damaging authors. Write a negative review. Write negative one star rating. Don't purchase another books from this author. Or, maybe to reconsider and read it, again? If you write negative reviews or rate it with 1 or 2 stars, you are making a favor to authors. You are moving algorithms i...

Five myths about promo sites

Recently I asked for a featured Bookbub deal for one of my books. I got response that my book should be free priced and my expense would be 230 dollars. This is really funny, because I could expect people grab my book for free and give me one star (as it happens when books are available for everyone). To pay such amount of money would be waste and without a purpose. I am mix of traditional and indie author. Having a publisher, but not bestseller books, I am looking for ways to increase my book sales. Promo sites like Bookbub are very expensive and they offer their deals for 25% books from authors who applied for this. I had an insight to author's books who grabbed Bookbub deals. It works will authors who are already selling a good amount of their books. In general, promo sites are not working for favor of indie authors. These are five myths about promo sites: Promo sites give many readers. It is not true, because you will get visibility and many trolls, but not readers. Promo sites...