Skip to main content

A satirical guideline about seducing

 




If you like a self-help guidelines with a doze of sarcasm,  I recommend you "The best skills of seducing for every woman ". 
Written in a form of short stories, this book compares advices that grandma told us with viral skills of seducing.  
Every woman who wants to know why she lost her boyfriend and why she can't win the competition will find her answers in the book. 
Here are arguments that break old judgments and traditional opinions. 

The review:
Kristina Gallo has a new book for you. Young or old, child or parent, lady or gent, this book gives you a balanced insight over what it takes to make your own way in this fast-moving society. The author points out that the skills of seduction transcend generations, they are here from the dawns of history and will stay as long as the sun will shade its shine upon the surface of this planet. Actually, it's not about seduction but about our personal talents in exploiting this natural resource. This is simply a remarkable work, because of the positive influence that can have on a woman's personality and self-esteem. In a world of men, women forgot about how amazing they can be. The book will remind you that women can be beautiful, intelligent, attractive.... and so on, as long as they are self-confident. The rest is marketing, strategy or game.
Gallo really surprises us with this topic, writing a complex book, in a direct language, as she used to, bringing to readers attention real cases inspired by real life. This means she suggest us that we can learn from others mistakes. This gives more courage, actually inviting to master our own lives, before others will. Trying to please others won't work. So every person should offer one'self a chance to self-knowledge, to bring out the best and to make things different. This is what I like more about this book is that we all get the idea that the happiness you find in yourself is the best, because it lasts. You won't find here stuffs you want to hear, both men and women are responsible for a wrong or bad relationship.

Find the book in Amazon:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should we respond to negative reviews?

Recently I had a discussion in my social media about negative ratings. There was a situation in Goodreads, where I got two negative reviews on my two books. The point was in the way how the ratings were set up. First rating for my book "Body in the waves" was placed under 5-star review from another reviewer. While the reviewer praising my book, the troll came under to say "This is really bad book." Second rating was described as " Poor author needs writing lessons." Both reviews broke standards of reviewing, because there is no visible evidence that book was downloaded in Kindle unlimited or purchased. It was a clear troll act from a new page, without a profile photo and with a nickname. I reported this to Goodreads and they responded me they are processing this. Meanwhile, I heard from other authors that Goodreads failed to do anything about trolling.  In these terms, Goodreads should delete such profiles and forbid the access because of breaking rules. T...

Why the refund is damaging indie authors?

I understand someone can be disappointed with a book. It is like I was disapointed with my trousers online and returned it. What makes a difference, my trousers were 40 euros. The book was 2.49 cents. This makes return funny, because what can you do with this money? Some readers don't understand story behind the refund. The author will get minus royalties. - 0.13 c in my Kindle report, that will vanish when someone else buy the book. The situation happens. Someone accidentaly clicked and bought a book. A random customer wants a refund. Maybe it was not a random move. Maybe the customer clicked, bought and did not like the book. When you don't like the book choose another options, instead of damaging authors. Write a negative review. Write negative one star rating. Don't purchase another books from this author. Or, maybe to reconsider and read it, again? If you write negative reviews or rate it with 1 or 2 stars, you are making a favor to authors. You are moving algorithms i...

Five myths about promo sites

Recently I asked for a featured Bookbub deal for one of my books. I got response that my book should be free priced and my expense would be 230 dollars. This is really funny, because I could expect people grab my book for free and give me one star (as it happens when books are available for everyone). To pay such amount of money would be waste and without a purpose. I am mix of traditional and indie author. Having a publisher, but not bestseller books, I am looking for ways to increase my book sales. Promo sites like Bookbub are very expensive and they offer their deals for 25% books from authors who applied for this. I had an insight to author's books who grabbed Bookbub deals. It works will authors who are already selling a good amount of their books. In general, promo sites are not working for favor of indie authors. These are five myths about promo sites: Promo sites give many readers. It is not true, because you will get visibility and many trolls, but not readers. Promo sites...