Skip to main content

My thriller suspense book "The Secret Behind The Silk Sheets"



Check it out .

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BGY24V84/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p2_i1



My book number 16 is online on Amazon.

If you love thrillers, this is an opportunity for you.

What makes this book special?

People love stories about rich families. Where is a big money, there are secrets, dark mysteries, and bad characters. 

The blurb: 

This story is threading Dario, a boy who went to the sea during the storm. He felt pressure because of his roots, and he risked his life. Nobody hear from him for ten years.

His sister Klara has everything she wishes. A good look, education, social privileges, and a handsome fiance. She is connected with his brother and when he was gone she wants to know the reason for his vanishing.

Sebastian, Klara's rich fiance is an opportunist. He is not poor, but he hates hard work. Hungry for adrenaline, he became attracted to his sexy boss Laura. 

When a murder happens, everyone will be suspicious. What is a motive? Jealousy? Money? Or, this was a desperate act to remove a person who stood in the way?

Find out in my new book.

The review:

Kristina's crisp, brisk no-nonsense narrative style delivers a knockout thriller here; this whodunnit refuses to let you go. You won't guess the next twist, you'll never see the end coming. What impressed me most, however, was the ease with which she presented what is to me a foreign culture with such precision I felt like I was eavesdropping on real people. You'll love this as much as I do!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should we respond to negative reviews?

Recently I had a discussion in my social media about negative ratings. There was a situation in Goodreads, where I got two negative reviews on my two books. The point was in the way how the ratings were set up. First rating for my book "Body in the waves" was placed under 5-star review from another reviewer. While the reviewer praising my book, the troll came under to say "This is really bad book." Second rating was described as " Poor author needs writing lessons." Both reviews broke standards of reviewing, because there is no visible evidence that book was downloaded in Kindle unlimited or purchased. It was a clear troll act from a new page, without a profile photo and with a nickname. I reported this to Goodreads and they responded me they are processing this. Meanwhile, I heard from other authors that Goodreads failed to do anything about trolling.  In these terms, Goodreads should delete such profiles and forbid the access because of breaking rules. T...

Why the refund is damaging indie authors?

I understand someone can be disappointed with a book. It is like I was disapointed with my trousers online and returned it. What makes a difference, my trousers were 40 euros. The book was 2.49 cents. This makes return funny, because what can you do with this money? Some readers don't understand story behind the refund. The author will get minus royalties. - 0.13 c in my Kindle report, that will vanish when someone else buy the book. The situation happens. Someone accidentaly clicked and bought a book. A random customer wants a refund. Maybe it was not a random move. Maybe the customer clicked, bought and did not like the book. When you don't like the book choose another options, instead of damaging authors. Write a negative review. Write negative one star rating. Don't purchase another books from this author. Or, maybe to reconsider and read it, again? If you write negative reviews or rate it with 1 or 2 stars, you are making a favor to authors. You are moving algorithms i...

Five myths about promo sites

Recently I asked for a featured Bookbub deal for one of my books. I got response that my book should be free priced and my expense would be 230 dollars. This is really funny, because I could expect people grab my book for free and give me one star (as it happens when books are available for everyone). To pay such amount of money would be waste and without a purpose. I am mix of traditional and indie author. Having a publisher, but not bestseller books, I am looking for ways to increase my book sales. Promo sites like Bookbub are very expensive and they offer their deals for 25% books from authors who applied for this. I had an insight to author's books who grabbed Bookbub deals. It works will authors who are already selling a good amount of their books. In general, promo sites are not working for favor of indie authors. These are five myths about promo sites: Promo sites give many readers. It is not true, because you will get visibility and many trolls, but not readers. Promo sites...